28 Jun 2013

Summer Nails




There are four favourite nail shades that I have been loving this summer. I tend to opt for the same colours when I am in a rush, but I mix and match these four.



I am obsessed with Essie nail polish and have quite a few colours. This in particular is a favourite for summer. It has a smooth finish and I generally don't use a top coat so this is fine on it's own. Always use an under coat however, because this can stain your nails when trying to remove it afterwards. I generally get two days out of this which is good for me....I type alot!!



This was a birthday gift and I love it. This a higher end nail polish so when I have something like this I tend to treasure it until it's all dried up! This is a beautiful dark pink colour, perfect for night time in the summer. I would also wear this during the day. It is a deep, rich colour that also doesn't require a top coat. Love this!


I'm not quite sure how this landed in my collection - I think it was a free in Glamour magazine ...however I was pleasantly surprised when discovered this in amongst my other nail polishes a few weeks ago. I didn't realise I had it...I don't generally buy Nails inc but I love this colour. It is a mauve nude colour and is perfect if you just want to quickly colour your nails without having to worry about matching your outfit - this goes with everything.


Barry has such a wide variety of colours, they have one of the most extensive nail polish ranges on the market. The quality is great and it has good staying power (I usually get two days out of this) which I think is really good. Of course I'd love it to last a week but I have yet to find a polish that can do that!

                                                        Twitter Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I've never liked pink polish before this year, I love China Glaze Bottoms Up and Orly La Vida Loca, both have been on my nails most of the summer so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried China Glaze yet...would you recommend? There is always one polish that you reach for time and time again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.