6 Jun 2013

Nutriganics Skincare


The Body Shop is like, an old reliable friend. You know it is naturally good for you, just like a good friend and it doesn't force you to spend a fortune. It always seems to be there for you! With a refreshing hint of goodness, the Body Shop has brought out a new range of skincare - Nutriganics. The range comes in a set including: Facial wash, Toner, Day Cream and Night Cream. The entire set is only £13.00 and comes in the perfect travel size.


Nutriganics - Foaming Face Wash 

I have oily-normal skin, which means I am very prone to the dreaded spots! For oily skin, it is best to use a water based cleanser so I try to stick to a facial wash which requires water to take of makeup and deep cleanse my skin. The Nutriganics Foam Face wash is gentle on the skin, leaves no residue and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.


Nutriganics - Smoothing Day Cream

The Nutriganics Day Cream has won the Glow Awards 2013. Award or no award, this cream is worth testing out.  is incredibly light and refreshing on the skin. Again, having oily skin I can only use a very light cream on my face. In the morning, it is important that the cream I use dries fast so I can put my make up on. This cream is so light it glides onto the skin, leaving you with beautiful, soft skin. 


Nutriganics - Refreshing Toner

I find it very difficult to find a toner which doesn't burn my skin. I have tried one to many toner's to be quite scared of putting one near my face. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Nutriganics toner is gentle on the skin. Not only that, it helps to prime the skin before applying makeup.

Nutriganics - Smoothing Night Cream

I definitely don't use Night cream as often as I should, but when I do, I wake up with bright, soft skin. It is often just a case of getting in the habit of using night cream to enjoy the fresh feeling on your skin as soon as you wake up! Beforehand, I would wake up some morning's and my skin would feel very tight. Once I started to use Nutriganics Night cream, I noticed the change instantly. Refreshing, soft and smooth skin.

The Nutriganics range is one of my favourites and each product is incredibly gentle on the skin. At an excellent price point, it is definitely worth trying at least one of the products.e

You can purchase the set at http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/gifts.aspx and I also love the Body Shop body butters which you can buy online too at  http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.