17 Jun 2013

Summer Accessories




Image: mybag.com

One of my favourite summer accessories is a bright coloured scarf - from silk to cotton to polyester..as long as it has a light feel. Living in Ireland, there is always a bit of a cool breeze, if not a really strong wind so it's always good to carry a scarf! I came across mybag.com recently and they have the most beautiful range of scarves on offer. The above scarf is called the "Codello Rainbow Rocker Skulls Scarf". It is a beautiful shade of turquoise. You can buy it from mybag.com

The great thing is, lovemyvouchers.co.uk have a huge array of voucher codes for shops just like mybag.com. On the right hand side of my blog there are updated voucher codes all of the time so make sure you check it out.

Follow through Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.