24 Jun 2013

Porcelain Blue & White


This is probably the first proper summer Ireland has experienced in years! I remember oh so clearly the summer of 2007.. Rihanna's song "umbrella" was number 1 for weeks and it rained for 60 days straight. Luckily, there are no songs about umbrellas just incase the two are related!!

The porcelain blue and white trend is big this summer and you can find dresses with similar patterns in high street shops like Miss Selfridge and Topshop. This dress is from Missguided and I bought it for sunny weekends (when we have them!) and going on holidays. This dress is so versatile you could wear with sandals or flip flips to the beach or wear with black accessories to make it slightly less casual. 


                                               Twitter / Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! That hat looks amazing on you. I love your blog too by the way, your photos are so crisp and beautiful. Defiantly a fan! xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura, thanks so much for the lovely comment! So happy you like my blog. Yours is amazing, especially your grad dress and your grad manicure, they are fab! The hat is vintage, and I haven't been vintage shopping for a little while so I miss that!! Thanks again and reading through all of your blog now and it's seriously so good!!

      Trish xo

      Delete
  2. I remember the Summer of 2007 well...was the same in Huddersfield where I live, sad times ey haha.
    Long may this brief nice spell continue!! (It's raining as I type however, but it has been okay)

    The blue and white look so beautiful on you :)

    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it was sad times!! But I still remember having a great summer...listening to Rihanna Umbrella ALOT!! Thanks so much, I think it's still available from MIssguided. Without realising, I have bought two blue and white dresses this summer - with very few occasions that I can wear them! Typical!

      Thanks for the comment Holly!!

      Trish xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.