23 Jun 2013

My Week In Outfits


Last week, I had a four day working week. I took the Monday off for my Birthday and relaxed and enjoyed a longer weekend. My outfit for my day off was pretty boring...just a cream dress and pink pokadot Tom's. For that reason, I have decided to write about my four outfits for four days of the week....starting with Tuesday. Luckily, we have been enjoying some relatively sunny weather. I think this is the best summer we have had for a few years and it means I can wear more brighter clothing - dresses, skirts, coloured jeans, tshirts and not have to worry about bringing a jacket!

All of the other bloggers can relate, it's not easy to take a picture of your outfits everyday with anything other than you phone! I tried to set up my camera on a tripod and set the timer, but right now the photos are appearing blurry. I need to get that right first and maybe one day, I won't have to wait for one of my kind friends to take a photo for me! Until then, I had to make do with photos from my phone! I have the Nexus 4 and the camera quality is pretty good. It is the same quality as the new Samsung galaxy. I use the camera on this a lot more than my previous phone and I am really impressed with it.

Day 1

Turquoise paisley print dress from H&M. I bought this dress a year ago, however, H&M repeat this style every summer so you can buy this dress in plain yellow or a nice khaki colour. This dress is so light and perfect for warmer weather. I wore this with a gold and mint green necklace from Forever 21. If you haven't checked out Forever 21 accessories...I urge you to visit a shop near you soon. The accessories are such good value and with such a huge range, you are sure to find something you love. 


Day 2

I bought this dress in the "Concession" section in Topshop, so it's not the Topshop brand. This dress is really unusual so it stood out to me straight away. I also don't have any other clothes in this colour so it's unlike anything I have. There are little pink and red roses throughout with a beige belt. I don't really like the best so much so will probably swap this for another belt. Generally, the belts on dresses aren't as nice as belts you find separately...does anyone else find that?

Blue floral dress - Topshop

Day 3

Today was a little over-cast so I needed a jacket. I decided to wear a white top I recently purchased in River Island, lilac blue jeans from Penny's with a faux leather jacket from Miss Selfridge. The stripey snood is from Topshop (last summer) and I wore navy and white pokadot Tom's. Ever since I bought my first pair of Tom's I want to wear them everyday..they are so comfy!

White top from River Island. Faux leather jacket from Miss Selfridge. Jeans from Penny's. Cotton snood from Topshop.

Day 4

The last outfit is my cream forever 21 skirt, which I seem to wear a lot this summer. I love when you find something that you definitely feel was worth the money. I bought the tshirt on sale in New Look last September. I tied my hair back in this gold leaf hairband from Penny's  which is still available in shops. 

Tshirt from New look. Skirt from Forever 21. Hairband from Penny's. 

Do you have any favourite outfits this week? Leave a comment with your thoughts below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.