17 Jun 2013

Birthday Celebrations

It was my birthday yesterday, so we took off for a weekend to the West of Ireland. The sun was shining on Saturday so we enjoyed a nice walk on the beach and wandering around the shops. The evening was spent in a restaurant called "Artisan", which served delicious food. I was treated to lots of nice food and some lovely presents.

I love birthdays and always try to make them last as long as possible - although they always seem to fly by!



This past year has been an exciting year filled with surprises and lots of fun. Looking forward to more fun adventures over the next year.



Jeans: Topshop - Baxter
Wedges: Pennys
Top: Jack Wills

Follow through Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.