18 Jun 2013

Suspicious Pink


I think I love the summer more than any other season. I know we get rain, sunshine and sometimes even snow (my Mum informed me of a very cold July back in the 80s) but it's just so much brighter for longer. It makes me feel HAPPY. And when I'm happy, I tend to shop..and eat. My favourite food at the moment has to be a tomato-feta salad with baked potato...followed by blueberries and strawberries for dessert ..and then maybe some Smarties. Smarties were like the Nestle forgotten child for a while. As kids, we all made the request for a packet or a tube of smarties so we could collect the lids with the letters on them. If you got the rectangular box, you couldn't collect the letters so that was quite sad! For my final school exams (Leaving cert) I took a packet of Smarties into every exam. I told people, just to make them laugh, that it made me smarter but to be honest, that just isn't true. I just liked them during the exam because they gave me that little energy boost that we are all warned against. The sugar rush energy boost. But I figured it was fine to do that considering they were the most important exams of my life. I got through them, achieved good grades, and now I am telling you the story! 

Now that I have discussed my favourite food at the moment, I would like to move onto nail polish. Nail polish is becoming quite an obsession of late, and I generally change the colour on my nails every two days. Sometimes I end up going the entire working week with no colour on my nails because I get so busy. But lately, I am trying hard to use every bottle in my nail polish box!

I couldn't quite justify spending the money on one bottle of nail polish, but when I tried "Suspicious", I really had to have it. The quality is excellent and you only need one coat. My first bottle of Chanel polish was a baby pink colour - it was beautiful. Not sure if they still do that colour as it was about 5 years ago! My advice, go to a Chanel make up counter and test out all of the colours. Not only is it fun, you will have beautifully painted nails in an array of colours! 

Follow through Bloglovin









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.