4 Jun 2013

Stripes On Stripes





It's tennis season, and what I mean by that is...everytime I turn on the TV a tennis match is on. I find it really relaxing to watch. With tennis, comes fashion and you can see spectators wear their most beautiful outfits probably thinking "I might be on TV". Wimbledon brings out the celebs in their finest, and you can be sure the "Middleton" effect will explode across the courts. 

Breaking all the rules, I decided to mix stripes with stripes...and some pokadots. Nautical themed attire is perfect for the summer season. Pokadots are perfect..well for anytime really. I can't really get enough of pokadots! When I found these shoes - platform wedges - REALLY high shoes in Forever 21, I grabbed what seemed to be the last pair. As I held them in my hand, a girl was looking at me, as if to say "are you really going to buy them or just hold them for a minute?". I always seem to encounter that stare anytime I pick up something I know is pretty special. These shoes, are not something you find everyday. A mauve nude colour with white pokadots. 

The navy and white striped dress is from Jack Wills. In Dublin, there is only one Jack Wills store and it is a fabulous old building. Strolling past the window, I am always enticed by the 20% off sale signs - who wouldn't be! This dress is the most comfortable dress I own, ideal for weekends chilling out. 

Dress - Jack Wills
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Penny's/Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.