23 Jun 2013

OOTD: Saturday Outfit



I love when you buy an item of clothing, that you have for years and years and you don't get bored of looking at it. This jacket is something which has remained in my wardrobe for quite a few years. I remember at the time thinking it was too expensive to buy, when I didn't really need a jacket. I think it was €85..when I had bills to pay. Trying the jacket on in Topshop, I decided I wouldn't buy it because I didn't "need" it. When I got home, I felt that I made a big mistake and searched for it on topshop.com.

It was still there but I was so afraid it would sell out fast, I needed to buy it! With the blink of an eyelid, I was in Paypal and selecting "make payment". Looking back, I don't regret it and have worn this jacket so many times. It is more for summer but sometimes I wear it in the winter with a cardigan and faux fur collar. 


The jeans are a new purchase from Zara - I love the indigo blue colour with blue print throughout. They are ideal for summer, lazy, casual days. I wore these with navy blue and white pokadot Tom's. 


Top: River Island
Jeans: Zara
Jacket: Topshop
Shoes: Office

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday for the 16th!!
    I found the Enrapture Style on Amazon and it was the cheapest around :)
    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly, you too!! Hope it was a good one :) I must have a look for that on Amazon..excited to try it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.