9 Jun 2013

My Top Five Places To Find Fashion Bargains

It's the weekend and let's face it, we all love a good bargain! I made a promise to myself to stick with my wonderfully shopaholic rule "It's only a bargain if it's high quality at a low price, so keep searching so that you don't go home empty handed". I have a little bit of a problem with leaving a "browse in the shops" with nothing to show for it, and I desperately need make a little bit of a dash, at least into Boots, to buy a new nail polish (By the way, Collection have really improved their polishes!!).

With bargains on the brain, I decided to share my favourite top bargain sites. These are sites which I have made a purchase with the satisfaction that it was excellent value for money.

TK Maxx

TK Maxx now have Flash sales. Flash sales have grown in popularity over the last number of years, with more and more flash sales sites appearing. The concept is to, build awareness and suspense so that you have a core group of people who really want to grab a bargain. The suspense is killing all of the shopaholics waiting, nervously over their laptop. Within a split second, the top you had been eyeing is gone and you frantically search through for your second choice. Flash sales are fun, although I am still waiting to bag myself the ultimate bargain. You can shop at TK Maxx online here: http://www.tkmaxx.com/

I usually go to TK Maxx in-store, but every now and then, I browse online with the hope I will spot something amazing. My latest purchase, is a dress from TK by Nine West. It is a beautiful Summer dress, ideal for a BBQ party or weekend brunch with friends.

Secret Sales

Ssssshhh!! It's a secret - but if you sign up with your email address it won't be anymore! Secret sales happen when designers don't want to "cheapen" the brand by having a sale. Secret Sales are a dream for those who are "fastest finger" first, hand is on the pulse and they grab themselves a bargain. You can sign up at https://secretsales.com/



Fashion Vouchers

For the last 5 years, I have been a pretty avid shopper of ASOS. I shopped on ASOS before the long list of high street stores and designers came on board - now that does make me feel old! I also shopped on ASOS before there were discounts available and now, there are a multitude of sites sharing discount codes. Many of the codes are out of date, so I found signing up to http://www.fashionvouchers.com/ made the process so much simpler and time-saving. The great aspect about Fashion Vouchers is that you can sign up to particular lists. I have signed up to ASOS, Boohoo and All Saints. 

ASOS

Not only do I sign up for Fashion Vouchers, as mentioned above, to make sure I am not missing out on any discount codes, ASOS has amazing sales every season. There is pretty much a sale happening on ASOS all of the time. In fact, right now there is 30% off in the Summer Steals collection. I adore this cute navy and white spot print dress


eBay

Last, but by no means least, eBay is filled with many fashion bargains. You will find quite a lot of last season's stock from Topshop, Oasis, River Island and All Saints on sale. Because of the fast moving fashion world, last season's stock seems like a lifetime ago, but really there are many fabulous pieces of clothing that you could wear from season to season. The key is, to keep revisiting eBay searching for the keywords "topshop dress size" or "All Saints skirts" as new items will be posted all of the time. Many eBay sellers ship Globally so you could find something amazing from the states. You can find more Topshop dresses for sale on eBay here

Recently, I spotted a red sequined dress that reminded me of a dress from the 1925's film, the Great Gatsby. It was a bargain at only $25, with free shipping to the US. So I posted it to my friend who was coming over on a holiday anyway. I might do a separate post on this dress once I have found key pieces to style with it. It is simply stunning so you never really know what gems you can find on eBay.

Let me know what your favourite sites for finding fashion bargains are in the comment section below.

                                                       Follow through Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I didn't know about the fashion vouchers thing?!
    Well, I do now, and it could be dangerous...haha

    Thank you :)
    xx
    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all!! There are so many sites its hard to keep up!! Fashion vouchers are definitely one of the best.

      Trish xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for making me aware of the fashion vouchers!!
    It's my worst habit discovering sales at the very last date and having almost nothing left in stock,
    Lovely blog! :-)

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, and so happy to hear this post was helpful!! So many sales on right now...Oasis just started today with 50% off! Thanks for reading xx

      Trish

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.