17 Jun 2013

Red Tea Dress



Weekends roll into weekdays and weekdays into weekends. An endless cycle, wishing it was the weekend all of the time! I divide my wardrobe into weekend and weekday outfits. Sometimes, there is a cross-over, which can't be helped but I tend to have a set of dresses and skirts which don't feature during the week. When I saw the red tea dress in Topshop, it automatically slotted into my weekend wardrobe. I love that on a Saturday, I don't have to think because I have my weekend outfits organised!  The only issue I had was, what jacket to wear with it. I definitely think this dress can by styled in many different ways - black tights, black boots and a black leather jacket or without tights and a cream blazer, or as I have styled it with a navy and black vintage YSL jacket and tan pumps. The blazer was one of my favourite vintage finds in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York last year. I would only love to hop on a flight and return - need to get saving! 





Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Vintage
Pumps: Accessorise
Scarf: eBay

Follow through Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning, I love the print and the colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I think it flew out of the shop..can't find it online anymore and If I do I will put up the link! Topshop tea dresses are always so popular...<3 Topshop!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.