11 Jun 2013

Paisley Print Jeans


"Summer, Summer, Summer time...." I can hear Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff singing-rapping, doing what they do. I love this time of year. I know the weather has decided to change and the sun is currently MIA, but it is still perfectly fine to wear bright colours. I purchased quite a few different patterned skinny jeans this year and this post is dedicated to my favourite of the week. 

 I had a feeling as soon as I laid eyes on these jeans that they would sell out..and with most nice things in H&M they generally do, at a faster than lightning pace! Because the jeans are covered in a paisley print with greige (grey-beige) and a sort of orange-pink colour throughout, you need to pair this with a really plain top. Luckily for me, I have a problem with buying more and more white tops so I have an abundance of white tops in my wardrobe.


The shoes and accessories have to be kept quite plain also because, the main focus of the outfit is the jeans so I wouldn't want to take anything away from it. I wore this with nude pumps and no jewellery. The no jewellery part wasn't planned so if I had choice I would have put on my vintage gold watch and a gold and pearl bow ring.
Let me know what you think in the comment section below and if you have a lot of jeans, what do you find goes best with patterned or bright colour jeans?
Until next time.... 

Follow through Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit :) The jeans really suit you! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amie!! I got the last pair in my size, they flew out of the H&M!

      Trish xo

      Delete
  2. They look really nice with the white top, I don't think I could ever pull off any kind of jeans that aren't indigo but I love looking at the bright coloured ones in shops! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I did find it hard to find a pair that suited me too. Still love my indigo jeans a lot :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.