24 Jun 2013

Summer Sales

The summer sales crept up and suddenly I was bombarded with 20%...50% off signs everywhere. It is really hard when you are trying not to buy anything, but you can't really leave a good bargain behind! I did limit my purchases to just a few items in Zara and a new handbag!

The dress below is perfect for holidays - white with blue diamond detailing. There was 20% off and it was the last one..as I grabbed it from the rail, I could see a woman in my peripheral eyeing it up! I knew she was thinking the same thing..and also knew if I left it down it would be gone in two seconds flat. 

Actually shops would probably do great business from hiring other shoppers to stare at the clothes other shoppers have picked up so they know it's a covetable piece and they must BUY immediately!!




I am longing for a Prada bag which comes in quite a similar shape to this bag. I however, can't justify spending that much on a bag..and it would probably leave me bankrupt so I will leave that thought to one side. This DKNY is the ideal size, shape and colour to go with everything. There is one main compartment with two zip pockets on either side. Plenty of room for everything but not so huge you can't carry the kitchen sink inside!





Topshop, Zara, ASOS are my favourite shops to visit the sales this summer. 





                                                     Twitter Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I love that top! I'd love if you could visit my blog and follow me on GFC and Bloglovin I'd like to follow you back! Thanks xox

    http://www.irishbeautyguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. The bag is amazing, I love the shape and the colour. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! This colour goes with everything so love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.