19 Jun 2013

The Neon Effect



For a person who doesn't embrace colour during the winter, I completely immerse myself in colour in the summer. Last year, when neon colours were everywhere, I thought it wasn't for me. I tend to not follow trends and just wear what catches my eye. During a flying visit to Spain, I saw a pair of shoes that I felt had the perfect hint of neon. My feet won't be completely covered by neon yellow, just a few subtle (well more than subtle!) hints throughout. 

My favourite outfit to wear with these includes: white jeans, yellow top or a grey or white dress.


What are your favourite summer sandals? Where do you find your holiday clothes? Let me know below in the comments section.

                                                           Follow through Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, love these!!! And I have a top to match them. They were made for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.