1 Jul 2013

Lasting Perfection Concealer


I have mentioned lasting perfection concealer by "Collection" many many times. But when something is THAT good, it doesn't deserve for people not to talk about it. I mean, when you love Maltesers or an Aero loads, you probably mention it a few times. And I bet if you love Ben & Jerry's Phish food over Caramel cups, you will also talk about that. To me, a good concealer means a lot to me. It means that dark under-eye circles and red blemishes can be hidden all day long. Believe me, I have been upset to find I walk into a bathroom after a long day in work only to find my concealer has fallen off my face and everyone is commenting on how "tired" I look. Well, not anymore! 

I could probably talk about this for days and days but I won't. This little tube of concealer has changed my world. I bet the creators of this didn't think that...but they have!! 

                                                   Twitter Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Along with Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, (totes underrated!) this concealer is my 'thaaang' - totally love it!! Glad you do too :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously don't think I could live without it now that I have found it. It would be a terrible break up if it ever happened!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this concealer, sometimes I apply only this and some powder and have a foundation free day at the weekends! It has amazing coverage! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I often do that for work too!! I still can't believe how good it is for the price!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.