2 Jul 2013

Pink Jeans.






I usually like to wear dresses and rarely wear jeans. However, during the Irish summer I can't bring myself to wear black 200 dernier tights and sometimes it's just too cold to go without. So I end up wearing jeans more in the summer. For that reason, I have become obsessed with buying bright coloured jeans. I even dedicated a Pinboard specifically to this "orginally" named "Jeans"!. The moment I saw these jeans in Zara, I had to buy them. They are so bright, a colour which you don't see that often in jeans. I styled the jeans with a cream blazer from Mango, a white top with beaded neckline from Zara and pink pokadot Tom's. 


                                        Twitter Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.