16 Jul 2013

White and Peach


There is nothing more fulfilling than a spontaneous shopping spree. I had one of those days on Saturday and now..I am on a serious budget but it was worth it! First stop was Penny's and I made the mistake of not grabbing one of those "basket/bags. Sandals and Batiste and tops were falling out of my hands running searching for something new and pretty! The first item to catch my eye was this pretty peach skirt with white hearts. The photo doesn't really capture the precise colour but is a light peach colour! The material is a soft cotton (mixed with a bit of acrylic) and it has an elasticated waistband. 

I paired this with a tshirt which was on sale from Jack Wills.  

Skirt: Pennys Sandals: M&S Tshirt: Jack Wills


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.