22 Aug 2013

Dear Winter Coat


Dear Winter Coat,

You mean so much to me. You really do.  As soon as Burberry hits the catwalk with a new Fall-Winter collection I know there is going to be at least one impeccably wonderful coat which I long to add to my wardrobe.  You usually appear at the end of summer when it is still quite humid outside. Just like a handsome man is snapped up faster than you can say “where is my credit card” one needs to act fast. To own a simply beautiful coat, you need to be thinking on your feet, ready to take action at the right time. Timing is everything.

Once I find you, it is important to take it slowly so I don’t wear you out. Even though I know it is love at first sight, I can’t let that show too much. If I wear you at every occasion possible, you won’t seem so unique and the intrigue might die. But slowly, through time, I will wear you everyday. Even when the sun shines and it is too warm for a coat, you will be there.

Oh winter coat, you are special and you should know, you are the key part of any wardrobe.

Yours truly,

A Fashion Addict

1 comment:

  1. This is something I don't have a nice one of. But I have a job this year so this year will be the year of the fab winter coat.

    That's a lot of years.

    Ruby Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.