14 Jul 2013

Tribal Meets Boho

Trends trickle down from the top designers at fashion weeks in London, New York, Milan and Paris to high street shops. If a designer wishes to create a collection with white lace..then white lace will be on trend. If a designer decides to use graphic print...then this will trend on the high street. I think you know where I am going with this...the Tribal trend is no different. Tribal trended a few seasons ago..and it has re-emerged this summer. It's not as though you can't mix trends..this happens all of the time because so many different styles are available in abundance.

I mixed Tribal with boho by choosing a tribal print maxi dress and leaving my hair in waves with a boho hairband.

The dress is by George at Asda. 




Trish @reservedforruby 

                                                                              Twitter Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I love it! You can grab some seriously beautiful bargains at George. One of the many reasons I miss England! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine!you can buy George at asda online and they deliver internationally..so many great pieces and they have new stock all of the time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.