1 Jul 2013

Summer Playsuits



The ultimate summer staple piece should be vibrant, comfortable and easy to wear. Playsuits are incredibly versatile, and with some clever accessories can take you from Spring-Summer right into Winter. The great thing with a playsuit is, you can throw this on and not have to spend more time thinking about which top will look nicer with your shorts or your skirt - it's an all-in-one-wonder! You can spend the time saved accessorising with pumps, flip flops, Ked's or Converse, throwing a light jacket over the top. Or you can wear tights and a chunky knit over the top in the winter. I have included some of my favourites below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.