15 Sept 2013

Weekend Favourites


With a week lasting 5 days and the weekend only 2 days, it is hardly fair. We have to make the most out of 48 hours to make sure we can squeeze as much fun in as possible. My ten favourite things about the weekend are:

1. Weekend brunch with friends
2. Shopping
3. Wearing my favourite casual weekend outfit
4. Getting dressed up for a night out with friends
5. Nice food
6. Watching films and streaming TV shows online
7. Time to write my blog
8. Using a smaller bag because I can't seem to go to work with a small bag
9. Weekend free minutes from my phone network means phone conversations that last for hours
10. Sleep

The one thing I hate about weekends is.......they are too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.