11 Sept 2013

Topshop: Back To School

The summer has been and gone and the only exciting part of moving into the cold winter months, is the thought of a new wardrobe! For the past few months, my coats and jackets have been strangers. A distant memory. It is not quite cold enough for a big winter jacket so I decided on a lightweight, but still cosy jacket. The above khaki jacket with gold button detail cinches in at the waist so you can create a fitted jacket or wear loose. 

Recently, I have found it easier to wear a plain top but make it look different with a statement necklace. There is an abundance of cami tops available in different colours in most shops this Autumn. I would ideally like to find a silk cami top in every colour but they don't exist everywhere. Silk sits really well and taken care of carefully, can last forever. The above top is only £17 and in a classic black - you can't really go wrong!

The black boots with buckle detailing are casual and can be worn during the day at college, work or a weekend trip to the shops. I love wearing these boots with a pair of black leggings and a chunky knitted jumper. The boots are lined with faux fur which make them really comfortable.

What is on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.