11 Sept 2013

Sleek "Pixie Pink"


Superdrug is like a little piece of heaven located on various street corners across the UK. They are sparingly dotted around Ireland so I can either travel to one of those tiny dots or wait for a trip to London to bask in the wonderful goodness. For those of you who don't have a Superdrug nearby, you will know what I am talking about. A few months ago, I completed a make up course and the make up artists had some sleek products in their kits. Sleek is a very reasonably priced brand with good quality products. I am obsessed with the Storm eye shadow palette and even more obsessed with the Pixie Pink blush. It is the ideal colour for my skin tone, particularly in the summer when I have a slight tan. If you are quite pale, I would suggest opting for a paler pink blush but you will have so much to choose from within the Sleek range. You can always buy Sleek online and I do this when I want to repurchase something however, when you are testing something for the first time it is always nice to go into the store. 

I am now a sleek-aholic and can't live without it. If anyone who is reading this hasn't tried Sleek, it won't break your bank balance so go ahead, but be warned, you will want to go back to Superdrug every week to see if any new products have arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.