16 Sept 2013

Urban Decay: Basic and Naked 2



If you are a girl who loves the original Naked palette, you will also have been intrigued by Naked 2 and the basic palette. Whilst I love the original, I longed for a matt coloured palette which the basic palette delivers on. The colours in all of the Urban Decay Naked range are perfect for everyday subtlety and can bring you into evening with the darker shades "Creep" and "Gunmetal".

The Naked Basics palette is my essential palette for everyday. I use the colour "Crave" on my eyebrows, "foxy" on the inner corners of my eyes and "faint" across the eyelid.

These palettes are an essential in my everyday makeup kit and really useful if you are travelling or going away for a weekend - you know you will have every colour you need!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.