17 Sept 2013

September Favourites



1. Ellie Saab - this is a fresh scent which is really nice for evening time. The scent is similar to Jean-Paul Gautier.

2. Pearl and faux diamond necklaces - I love to wear these with mohair or cashmere jumpers. They bring a little sparkle to a plain item of clothing.

3. Essie "Bikini so teeny" - this is the perfect colour to wear all year and I especially like it in Autumn because all of my clothes seem to be very dark at this time of year.

4. Clarins Lip perfecter - it is a cross between a lip balm and a lip gloss. I love how this looks, the colour and the consistency.

5. Collection "No clumps" mascara - this mascara is excellent value and if you need a mascara to add to your makeup bag at the last minute, this is perfect. It won't last very long however, for the price this is perfect to try out.

6. Garnier roll on concealer - I use this under my eyes and it glides on smoothly and blends in really well. I bought this in a shade lighter than my skin tone, and recommend this for under the eyes to hide any redness or dark circles.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.