5 Sept 2013

Italian Summer


Visiting Sorrento in Italy was a dream come true. It is one of the most beautiful places in Europe and in fact, in the world. The beautiful landscape with cliffs cascading along the Almafi coastline were breathtaking. I wish I could go back immediately, but I will just have to save up and return next year!

The evenings in August are very warm so I dressed quite casually in shorts and a coral cami top. The shorts are from Forever 21 and I felt they could transform into a winter ensemble with some opaque tights and a chunky knitted jumper. Being Irish, you always have to think of a summer outfit which can adapt to winter and vice-versa.

Until next year....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.