16 Sept 2013

Autumnal Nail Colours



With the summer drawing for a dramatic closing faster than I can say "where are my winter boots", it's time to put summer in a box and select beautiful autumnal colours. I received both bottles of Chanel polish as birthday presents. The first, "Lilis" is a coral-orange colour which looks fabulous with brown and cream clothing. I usually wear this during the day and sometimes finish the top of the nails with a splash of glittery polish.

The second polish is a deep berry red called "Suspicious". It is perfect for a night out, especially to brighten up a dark outfit. I generally wear black if I am going out so adding a pop of colour on your nails or your handbag is essential.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.