16 Sept 2013

Lush: Midweek Treats


As I walked past the Lush shop next to Trinity College in Dublin, the perfumed scent of bath bombs and soap filtered through the air. Two American girls in front of me were laden down with Penneys bags packed to the brim with shoes and clothes. One turned to the other and said "Oh I love Lush!!" the other responded with "What is Lush?". Her friend responded with "Oh you have to try it, their products are amazing!". I pass Lush on a regular basis but I always seem to be running somewhere else so don't have the time to browse. You definitely need to have time on your hands when you go into a Lush shop for a number of reasons:

1. There are about a hundred different types of products to try from bath bombs, to moisturisers to lip balms. 
2. Lush employs an array of friendly staff who want to help you choose a selection of products. They know their stuff so they will talk to you for a while. It is difficult to just run into the shop for a few minutes, you will be in there for a least 15!
3. The products smell so good you just want to hang around!

Now that winter is slowly creeping upon us, I felt I would treat myself to one of their incredible bath bombs. We were lucky to have a warm summer that a bath was completely out of the question until now. I choose two bath bombs which act as a moisturiser also. I can't remember the names as they don't have those on the packaging but if you go into Lush and ask for moisturising bath bombs they will show you a huge display with many scents and colours to choose from!

Every girl deserves a little mid-week luxury!



3 comments:

  1. I've never bought anything from Lush! I went into the shop once and the smells almost triggered a migraine, I've been meaning to order a couple of bits & pieces from their website for a while now, I might wait and get a set at Christmas to try a few different things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's really annoying that it gives you migraines. Maybe too many strong scents all at once? The bath bombs are amazing so maybe if you can get someone to buy you some or buy one or two online!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.