11 Sept 2013

Revlon "Just Bitten"


Revlon are one of the first brands I remember from a very young age. I was always more intrigued with brands such as MAC, Chanel, Dior, Rimmel rather than Revlon which I just thought had a "boring" product range. How wrong was I?! A few years ago on a trip to the States, I noticed that every Walgreen's and Duane Reade had beautiful shelves filled with Cover girl and Revlon makeup. The type of Revlon make up you would never see in the UK or Ireland. I wasn't sure if I was more annoyed at the fact I didn't know this for so long or because the same products weren't available at home! Over the last number of years, Revlon has changed their product range and I love the lip butters and balm stains. I bought "Just Bitten" balm stain in the colour "Lovesick". It is a very deep berry colour which lasts a few hours. I don't think any lip balm stain, lip stick or gloss stays on my lips longer than a few hours. It is doing well if it can get past the one hour point! 

I only have one negative comment about this product and it is the smell. It has a strange mint taste which I thought was just on my product, but I have read other bloggers have said the same thing. I can't quite work it out and it doesn't deter me from wearing it, but there is a strange taste!

Have you tried any of the lip stains or lip butters by Revlon? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've tried a lip butter and it didn't wow me, but I still use it sometimes. I haven't tried the stains at all, that's a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.