17 Sept 2013

Anti-Wrinkle: When Should You Think About It?


It is probably something I fear the most - when will I get the dreaded wrinkles! Your eyes are apparently the first place to show your age. I have read numerous articles and blogs that suggest you should start to use eye cream in your 20s, before you start to get wrinkles. I, however, was too busy buying other products that I pushed this thought to one side. Until recently, on a trip to boots when I saw L'oreal Revitalift eye cream. I use it in the morning and the evening and to be honest, it is just like a normal moisturiser on my skin! I can't tell the difference so maybe I shouldn't be using this yet! I read the packaging about two weeks after buying this and it has an age diagram, suggesting 40 year olds should use this. I am still debating with myself whether I need to use this or not, and so many people have mixed views, some people in their early 20s to people who don't start to use it until they are in their late 30s. It is a question that I will continue to ask myself!!

For now, I will use this as a moisturiser until the pot is finished and then I will debate again as to whether I need to repurchase. In terms of a moisturiser however, it is a 10/10!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.