14 May 2013

Topshop Make Up Brushes

Image: Topshop.com   


Topshop have just released their new PINK brushes!! Yes, I have to admit, the pink really stands out and I want to try them. Each brush is made from Synthetic hair, apart from the stippling brush which is made of both natural and synthetic hair. If you take care of your brushes well, they will last forever. 

I wash my brushes in Johnson's Baby shampoo and leave to dry in sunlight, making sure the brush head is leaning over an edge. If you leave the brush head sitting flat on a table or chair, it will dry into a strange shape. The Body Shops tea tree oil is also great for washing brushes. You don't need to splash out and spend loads on a specific brush cleaning product. 

My favourite out of the topshop brush range is the gel eyeliner brush. I have a couple of eye liner brushes but none quite the same size. My other brushes are that little bit too big and I like to work with a smaller brush. The best thing about it is...the price! The gel liner brush is only £4.00 on Topshop.com

This set is ideal for someone looking to build up their makeup brush collection, without spending loads of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.