25 May 2013

Floral Fever




Casual weekends in the sun are rare and should be treasured. A little girl passed me on the street and said "Granny, Mum said we can spend more time together today because the days are longer!" She certainly had that right, treasure the longer days while you can! I took these photos last weekend and its only now that I am "penning" my thoughts (more like typing on an iPad..not the easiest). The red converse were a purchase I made two winters ago, in the sale. They lay buried deep at the bottom of a box of shoes, neglected and alone. I wasn't hugely fond of them when I bought them, shame on me! But after my feet took a terrible bashing from pretty but hurtful high heels, I didn't feel like taking a long walk in anything other than converse. I know have grown fond of these and they won't make their way to the bottom of the shoe box for a while! 


The beloved jacket, is something which I rarely remove from my shoulders when the days become a little warmer. A H&M gem, which I find is a rarity and will love it until the threads are pulled so much that there is only half a jacket left! 

The skirt is a jack wills find on sale. perfect for summer lazy summer "daze"! 




8 comments:

  1. Love converse, I also have a red pair! I am a new follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Just checked out your blog, it's brilliant :) I am also in love with Catrice products..they are such good value and great quality too!

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit. Love the floral skirt. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, means a lot. Your blog is so nice! Just followed :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Bree, so sweet! Just having a read through your blog now, it's really nice! Love to find new bloggers :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, how are you? you are looking very pretty, love the outfit. xxx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.