10 May 2013

Casual Saturday

Saturday's in May can either be really sunny or really rainy. If you were asked to place a bet on it, I would fancy your chances at rain. So I usually like to layer it up, just incase there are sunny patches, before I grab my umbrella and run for cover in a shop or cafe! 



My top is from Urban Outfitters. I find Urban Outfitters can be hit or miss, but this is one of my favourite tops. It is cream with a floral motif throughout. Simple, understated and fresh - how I like it! The scarf is a "greige" colour from Primark a long long long time ago. I seem to collect scarves in a very large chest in my room, and it's like a lucky dip in the morning. 

My necklace is from Forever 21 which has the best accessories. If you haven't ventured into the bustling F21 stores, you are probably lucky to not have experienced the masses of girls looking through rails of clothing. But if you do go there, you will have noticed the huge collection of accessories at amazing prices. The quality is not compromised on price and each item I have purchased has lasted a long time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.