10 May 2013

Neon & Floral Trend


If you haven't quite found your way into the wide open neon embracing arms - make your way there soon. Neon is here to stay - for the next three months at least. With my usual, "play it safe" style , I didn't hop on board with neon immediately. I learned how to disguise neon, offering a glimpse every now and then. Why not try dipping your toe into the neon waters by wearing a neon tshirt underneath another plain cream or beige t-shirt. Why not? Maybe you aren't quite there yet but here I am, offering my advice to you to try, if you will! 


I will write a post soon where I actually wear the clothes but for now, I am going to give you a sneak peek and items I am loving. Again, not quite sure if I am incredibly brave enough to wear the sunglasses, but maybe if I decided to hit up Glastonbury with the cool kids! 

Dolly Bow Bow sells cute floral headbands, floral sunglasses, bows - anything of the cute variety. I have been following Dolly Bow Bow's YouTube channel and blog for quite a while now so I feel it is time I make a purchase. Everything on the Dolly Bow Bow site is really reasonably priced so if you haven't heard of it...get browsing!

I promise I will return very soon with more updated blog posts and new outfit posts! Coming soon to a browser near you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.