14 May 2013

My Daily Skincare Routine

To get straight to the point, I have oily skin. When girls say "I get spots when you know, it's um, you know, that..um time of the month". No I am not one of those girls...I am one of those girls who has to deal with the regular appearance of a little red dot on my face. I have learned to live with it and have tried every product (what seems to be) every recommended "oily skin" product. Over the last two months, I have stumbled upon a couple of products which have, (can I say revolutionised?) my skin! My skin looks clearer and brighter, and finally the odd "pimple" doesn't seem to annoy me.

 I would like to thank the very kind sales assistant at Gatwick Airport who pointed me in the direction of the Philosophy filled shelves.


 photo 19311a73-2caf-4ce9-b599-27d562cf84a2_zps830932bf.jpg


























































I have read and watched countless YouTube beauty guru's rave about Philosophy. However, it remained on my list..and was pushed further down the list with other products. I ran out of moisturiser, and was making the ultimate sin in beauty world...using my night-time rose oil! So at that moment in need, the sales assistant very kindly tested the moisturiser on my skin. The consistency is very fine and smoothes into the skin with ease. It dries fast and you aren't left with that heavy, clunky feeling that some moisturisers (Ahem..Nivea)leave.


 With my purchase, they popped some free samples in my bag - including the Philosophy cleanser and exfoliator. I use the exfoliator once a week and the cleanser twice a day. The cleanser can be used to remove your eye makeup also, ideal for anyone in a rush or simply so tired they don't want to have to use five different products to remove their makeup!

 Lastly, this month I have tried Nuxe foam cleanser. One pump will cleanse your whole face and it rinses off with no residue. It leaves your skin feeling really soft. I tend to try different cleansers as soon as I have finished one. I probably should stick to one as your skin generally needs 28 days to adjust to a new product, but I love trying new products!
     photo ffd6544a-e164-407f-84f1-9dac1e89c858_zps95c3ac13.jpg  photo d009b31c-252d-4373-b5ca-31877f13fed2_zpsa79d4c73.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.