14 May 2013

Clueless Wardrobe: My Dream Since 1995

Even though I was very young in 1995, too young to own enough clothes to fill a wardrobe like this, I still thought this was the coolest piece of technology ever. Since then, my love for technology has grown, and I still dream of having this software. Although, I can imagine it would take a very long time to photograph every single item of clothing. Time could be saved if you buy all of your clothes online, just take a screen grab of the item of clothing and save....

Now there are so many apps which are made for the purpose of photographing your wardrobe. I started using Pose.com where you can upload photos of your outfits, as well as search through the millions of other photos from other fashion addicts. It has the Pinterest feel to it when you first open the app but as you click through you can comment, like, share and buy the outfit. Each user uploads links to where thy bought their clothes. It is such a fast way to shop if you really like a particular piece of clothing!

Image: pose.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.