20 May 2013

My Top Five Beauty Products


In the last couple of months, I have grown very found of the products below. Tried and tested, each of these products have stood the test of time and some I have been using for years. Being a product junkie, I am loyal to few, which means if I repeat buy a product, it has to be amazing! 

1. Collection Lasting perfection 16 hour concealer - is there anything that this product can't conceal?! Not only that, it acts as a highlighter, so you can conceal dark circles and brighten under your eyes at the same time. The great thing is, it won't budge all day.







2. Philosophy  - Hope in a Jar oil free moisturiser - it doubles as a primer so in the morning when you are in a rush (and I always in a rush) you can moisturise and then apply your makeup. It is non-greasy and it's very light so leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturised.



3. Garnier BB Cream - since this cult beauty favourite stepped into my life I haven't looked back! It leaves my skin looking brighter and fresh. The super light consistency feels as though I'm not wearing any makeup. If you are in rush, this is the perfect product.



4. Topshop Blush - Prime Time - This creamy bright pink blush is perfect everyday to inject a rosy tint to your cheeks. You only need a small dot on each cheek and my secret is to add some on top of my Nivea lip butter to turn my lips a lovely pink colour. I am in love with the cute pokadot packaging. Topshop deserve a huge thumbs up!


5. Nars - Laguna Bronzer - The Award winning bronzer is the ultimate cult beauty product. I use this everyday! My face feels naked without it! Although this may seem dramatic, it is so true! This is my favourite bronzer which is loved by many! This product gives you a healthy glow. You can use throughout the year, applying more in Summer when tanned.


3 comments:

  1. I swear by the Collection concealer too and bought my 47864826782th tube just this week :D

    Also NARS Laguna bronzer is just ahhhh...I want it haha

    Now following you lovely :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Holly!! I really don't know how I survived without collection concealer...it's like trying to think how we would survive without a smart phone...or an iPad...glued to my hand!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.