21 May 2013

China Blue & White Dress



There are far to many instances of me extolling the various pleasures of high street shopping, and Miss  Selfridge is no exception. Put "China Blue Dress" into your chrome search bar and see the multitude of beautiful dresses. My mum had a dinner plate set with a blue and white design which is not unlike the pattern of this dress. Maybe that's the reason why I instantly fell in love with this dress - it simply cried out to me! The intricate prints most likely resonate with so many people who think "I know you from before, yes, you sat at the top of my Gran's cabinet in her dining room".

I still believe everyone's wardrobe essentials list should entail - a black dress, a white dress, a black blazer, possibly a navy blazer, a white blouse and the "pretty dress". When you watch Style shows, they don't seem to  add "the pretty dress" to the capsule wardrobe. Well, I am going to change that, from this day forward.

From my previous blog posts, you will know I am slightly obsessed with cream or white clothing. I am also quite fond of spaghetti bolognese so that combination is not a match made in heaven. Still, I can't help it and my favourite dress of the season is this pretty china blue and white dress.


Jacket: Pennys 

nominate me
Read more: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmo-blog-awards-2013/enter-the-2013-cosmopolitan-blog-awards-nominate-now#ixzz2TsMAsgTD

6 comments:

  1. Love the jacket it's paired with, very pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! The dress is still available online from Miss Selfridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit. I came across your blog from Amie's xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  4. this Shirt held up very well.very happy with the dress price and its quality..Superb fitting product and Amazing color choices really like this blog...
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/champion/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.