13 May 2013

Summer Shoe Essentials


 photo a6b6f13a-2cdc-44eb-b639-67772ba11e0e_zps6034e929.jpg

Although I can't predict if it will rain, snow or a sudden heatwave, I like to pretend I can have a Summer wardrobe. I can't reside to the fact I live in a land where you can pretty much wear winter clothes all year round. So I continue to remain positive and look forward to the impending heatwave.
IT WILL HAPPEN. I have limited my Summer shoe collection - the shoes in this post are my favourite pairs of footwear for this season. My wellies come out every now and then but I don't really want to take a photo of those. Standard wellies, I'll let your imagination take over!

I can now reveal, my Summer footwear consists of: Havaianas purple flipflops, Forever 21 Pokadot VERY high wedges, Primark Wedges and Topshop tan boots.

There is a bit of a story behind the havaianas. After a rainy afternoon in Marbella, we decided to walk to Puerto Banus. There is a long path along the coastline, and on a sunny day, I guess this would be ideal. But it was raining and I was wearing pumps from Accessorize. Half way to Puerto Banus, my sand filled, wet pumps were falling apart. Soon, we stumbled upon the havaianas stand. When I say stumbled, I ran across the street and starting searching through the huge assortment of havaianas in every colour under the sun! I decided on the purple pair with diamante detail. The walk was worth it after all!
   photo 8f7cc351-fac3-4855-a496-109f043c950c_zps86223dd3.jpg

The pokadot wedges are perfect with white jeans, blue jeans - actually any colour of jeans really. I also paired these with a cream skirt and top. If you know me at all, you will know I have an obsession with buying white/cream clothing. I like to pair it with bright colours but none the less, I have too much and I guess it is a slight addiction. It just goes with everything!

The tan Topshop boots are the most practical out of the four pairs. Again, these boots can pretty much go with everything and the chunky heel make these boots really comfy. Topshop have similar boots every year and these also come in black. Tan is perfect for the Summer, but I am contemplating purchasing the black pair too!
 photo IMG_4391_zps18c305fb.jpg

Lastly, I walked past this pair of nude colour wedges in Primark and immediately thought "If I leave you behind, I will never forgive myself!" A tad dramatic, I'll admit, but that is how it happened. These wedges are extremely high so when I feel like being 6 foot, I like to wear these!

 photo 1e04c978-85f1-4429-9417-81a73f2101c2_zps88a46089.jpg 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.