14 May 2013

Summer Turquoise and White

Those that know me will know that I say "amazing" a lot. Sometimes I'm just saying it for effect.   Sometimes I really mean it. It definitely is an overused word for me, but, when I say H&M's recent Spring/Summer filled shelves are "amazing", I really, without question mean it!! A typical trip to H&M for me consists of bursts of light running through the rails. When I spot something I like, I run, just incase it's the last one. Right about now, you should know my sheer passion for finding the right size,the right item of clothing at the right time. It mean's ALOT to me.

 Last weekend, I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but that is usually the nature of all shopping trips for me.

A quick browse can end up in a grab everything that looks pretty and later use the process of elimination based on five factors - quality, colour, size, how pretty it is, would I love it forever. Usually clothes in H&M unfortunately, won't last forever so you can remove the last factor and just run with the four step approach.
 photo 07821444-9327-42e8-b86b-c59fa310b8d0_zpsb129b588.jpg

The white short sleeve sweater is the perfect addition to my Spring/Summer wardrobe. The practicality of having short sleeves as opposed to long sleeves in a sweater really goes out the window. Treat it like a normal top that you will need a jacket with - if you live in Ireland that is. The majority of my shorts are denim so I wanted something a little more comfortable and colourful.

 photo a4ab282b-7f43-4ae3-9e14-c7215b4275c8_zpsa1cbe902.jpg

Shorts - H&M
Top - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! They should all still be available as bought really recently! Forever 21 is the best for accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.