11 May 2013

Pink Berry



After a six month hiatus, I am back! Apologies for the ever so slight gap in posting! Well I wasn't away anywhere fun on hiatus, just life seemed to get in the way of blogging. But I am back! "My photographer", aka Bernadette Christina and I have been planning our next couple of posts so you will be inundated with new blog posts very, very soon!

After completing a binge marathon of House of Cards, I am contemplating digging out my big old SATC box set. "Wait" I hear you say - "You are actually going to watch a DVD. Who watches DVDs in the streaming and download age?" There is something "classically" wonderful about sitting infront of a stack of DVDs, not having to worry about buffering and enjoying a few old movie trailers at the beginning as opposed to a couple of "Play online and you could win millions" ads. If you are reading this and remember what a VHS is, you will probably have a little chuckle at the fact I called DVDs classic. SATC will always be a favourite for me, even though the style is now dated, it is fun to watch. As I look out at the sun hiding behind a huge big looming grey cloud, I feel this is time for a SATC marathon weekend.


But onto the purpose of this blog - the clothes! Primark is a shop that I visit sporadically, in the hope of finding something new and amazing! I tend to hunt down the smaller Primark stores so I can find something that isn't "new-new" stock but out by a couple of months. This sweater with diamante details around the neckline is from Primark but I think it is almost a year old!! It is a dark salmon pink and I pulled it out when looking for something to match my Berry pink H&M shorts! H&M seem to call out to me when I am looking for shorts - definitely have too many pairs from there but when you are onto a good thing, you are onto a good thing!

H&M are definitely a favourite of mine to keep up with trends. I don't want to spend a fortune on a pair of patterned jeans, so I test out my improbable love for patterned prints with a pair from H&M.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.