4 Apr 2012

NOTD: Catrice


From the title, you may think, one brand can't be a nail revolution. Surely something more unique and inventive such as Shellac nails would be classified as a revolution over a quite new makeup and nail polish brand. However, I love the Catrice range and after trying countless bottles of nail polish which chip an hour later after applying, this is a revolution for me!
Having tried the most inexpensive nail polish to the top of the range I know exactly what each offer, and Catrice with their low price point and unbelievable quality, wins hands down. I don't want to spend time talking about the tried, tested and failed brands, I want to discuss the ones I love and would buy time and time again.

The Colour:
The colour I am wearing is 850 Aretha's RESPINK.  I love bright pink to brighten up a rainy spring day. If you aren't a Neon colour lover, which are all over the shops for SS12, they stock an amazing range of nude colours and a lighter shade of pink.

Application:
With the new flat brush, it is so simple to apply and I only need one coat. It doesn't clump and glides onto the nail so smoothly.

The Longevity and "Chip" Rating:
My nails would usually only survive a couple of hours before chipping due constant typing, texting and running around. So far, this coat has lasted two full days and I like to top up the coat for the third day. Depending on what I'm wearing, I will want to change my nail colour every couple of days so in my book,  two days is more than enough.

Price:
Unbelievably priced at €3. You will want to buy every colour at that price and I..kind of purchased more colours that I will be able to wear but all in the name of brightening up those dull days!

Where can you find the Catrice Range?
Catrice have strores in Germany, Austria and Switzerland however, I was able to purchase the nail varnish from a local pharmacy and what an amazing drugstrore find it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.