10 Mar 2012

Eyelash Curlers: A First Attempt


They look like a cross between a pair of scissors and a pair of tongs you might use in the kitchen. But they are, in fact, quite the opposite. They don’t cut, but they do allow you to make you eyelashes look longer and fuller in a few minutes!
I must admit, I was quite sceptical of this little object. I never really saw the need and felt it could potentially be a waste a money if I bought them and it didn’t work. And of course being an obsessed curling tong girl, I couldn’t quite grasp the concept of being able to curl without heat!?
So I decided it was time to give them a try. I purchased a pair from No.7 at the weekend and once I figured out how to close on my eyelashes rather than miss and close thin air, I was really happy with the results.

My eyelashes are completely separated and curled upwards. They stand out much more and really opened up my eyes. If you are thinking about testing out a eyelash curler I would highly recommend  No.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.