26 Apr 2012

OOTD: Vintage Annie & The Mannequins

Ever since I purchased this blouse, I haven't really found my ideal way to wear it. I know exactly what I will wear with it when the weather gets warmer - an ivory coloured topshop skirt. However, as we are experiencing some cool spring weather with an extreme cold air, jeans are the best option.

























I bought the blouse from "Annie and the Mannequins". I absolutely love their vintage clothing which you can purchase on their eBay store or ASOS marketplace boutique. It is so light for summer with beautiful floral detail.




















































The grey marl sweater is from Topshop which I managed to get on sale! I love Topshop sales and I usually buy winter clothes in the summer and stock up! This sweater was more for the winter but as it is still practically winter in terms of heat level, I am still wearing this! Summer, I am still waiting for you! Ok, I know it is still technically Spring but I really love the Summer months. Long evenings, barbeques, trips to the beach (even if it's raining), summer festivals (again, even it it's raining) and last minute holidays!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.