25 Apr 2012

Last Minute Essentials

Running late but feel you can't leave the house without any make up?  I am sure we have all mastered it down to a few minutes but what if you want to use some products which don't make you feel like you have just thrown a cake full of foundation on your face.  I try to keep it very limited for during the day, especially coming into Spring/Summer. I have three essentials which only take 60 seconds to apply.





















































Nars Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Erase Paste and Benefit "They're Real" mascara.

NARS LAGUNA BRONZER

This is my favourite bronzer and I use it everyday. It lasts all day and you won't need to reapply. I apply this with a body shop brush (the body shop brushes are amazing and definitely worth trying out.)

BENEFIT ERASE PASTE

This is like a little pot of magic! I am obsessed with concealers so I will try absolutely everything. I first started using this when it came with Benefit Finding Mr.Bright, a really nice set with Posietint and High Beam. I use the erase paste under my eyes, (really erases any redness) and only any blemishes which choose to appear.  This pot has lasted for months and I use it everyday so it is well worth testing.

BENEFIT "They're Real" MASCARA 

I was a big fan of "Bad Gal" Mascara from Benefit so when a new Benefit mascara emerged it was at the top of my wishlist. Passing through the airport, I picked this up and saved a little bit by doing so.  Does anyone else have a huge make up list every time they are going through the airport? It can be dangerous! This mascara, does what it says on the tin, it really makes your eyelashes appear longer. Lot's of mascaras can do this but it is really fast drying and doesn't stick together so it is chunk free!
These are my top three lifesaving in a rush products. Does anyone else have any products they just can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.