25 Apr 2012

Rimmel: Wake Me Up...Please!

 








































































Kate Moss...new face of Mango, and fronting the campaign with a beautiful spring coloured jumper that is on my wish list and of course one of the famous faces for Rimmel makeup.
Being a lover of BB creams I tend to stay away from foundations unless I'm going out and/or it's a special occasion. However, when my Garnier bb cream reached the end and when the new No 7 bb cream was out of stock in Boots.. (sign of a good product) I decided to try the new Rimmel foundation. I didn't read any reviews on this particular foundation before buying but Rimmel are pretty good for everyday concealers and foundations, so I  knew it wouldn't be a huge risk.

Colour:
200 soft beige

Longevity:
It lasted all day however in the evening I did top up so it is by no means a "double wear foundation" but I wouldn't expect this product to be. It is a light foundation which won't clog up your pores and will get you through a day in work but if you are going out after..bring some to top up.

Overall Thoughts:
There is an amazing refreshing scent from this product which you get immediately on application. I love this!! It really does wake you up hence the clever name. The foundation is so light you feel like you aren't wearing any but still gives a very good coverage. I don't apply foundation to my entire face, just apply to certain areas such as cheeks, forehead and chin. This is definitely worth a try, even if you haven't used Rimmel products before this is a really good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.