9 Jul 2012

Hermes With A Green Twist


Hermes is one of the most classically made handbags. The Hermes Birkin is timeless and if you are a true fashion addict, worth every penny. With classics, I tend to stick to colours which I feel I won't get bored of...black, brown, tan, cream, even if I get tired of them temporarily, I know I will always go back! 
On the subway in NYC, I looked across to my right to see a very unusual Hermes Birkin!

If I had to choose, and this is in the land where I can actually buy an Hermes bag....I would go for something like the Kelly bag. Of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.