23 Jul 2012

Festival Florals with a Hippy Hint

One of my great friends is a style inspiration. She can accessorise clothing like no one I know and is the best boutique shopper I have known. She can also find clothes in Topshop which I like to call the "Topshop vortex" that only she is allowed into! Somehow I don't see the same things when I go in...don't we all have one of those friends?!

I am loving her latest post which you should check out on: Bernadette Christina: Florals & Distressed Denim (Punk, Pewter & Polka D...: "Today's look adds edge to the traditional florals & denims of traditional hippie attire, with a hint of punk."


This outfit has given me some great ideas for a cool festival look or equally wear this on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awh, thank you soooo much huni! This made my day! Always an honour to be an inspiration to the girl who makes classic vintage her own.

    Still remember the first day we meet & thinking her outfit is so preppy cute! I like my "buddy" alot... we will def be good friends, hehe! Start of a beautiful friendship and fashionable adventure! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.