6 May 2012

An Injection Of Colour

I am slightly annoyed at myself that I couldn't update my blog on a daily basis. However, during the long weekend I have been gathering plenty of topical blog subjects which I would love to share. I am saving for a holiday so I tried to stay in all weekend. I managed to achieve this aside from a trip to Boots and TK Maxx, in which I only purchased some shampoo! Finding the time with a full time job to continue with my creative roots has proved rather difficult but alas, I finally did this weekend! 

These are only samples but it was more of an experiment with colour. I wanted to create bright coloured paintings for my bedroom. I think three or four identical 8x8 canvas paintings in a row would look really nice. I can't decide which one I wish to duplicate but at the moment my favourite is the last one, the pink, white and yellow lines. 





I hope everyone is enjoying their long bank holiday weekend and I am still going to at least try to post everyday!

2 comments:

  1. the ballerina is really nice :)
    check out my blog, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! really appreciate your comment! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

I try to correctly credit every image I use that wasn't taken by myself. All images are used for commenting purposes only, but if you would like a credit changed or an image removed please contact me and I will happily comply.